- http://www.makinglearningfun.com/themepages/100DayActivities.htm Organized by different themes and has activities to go with the themes
- http://www.michigan.gov/documents/hal/lm_raccoons_239135_7.pdf Raccoon Book List and ideas for activities
- http://www.bridges4kids.org/IEP/iep.goal.bank.pdf IEP goal bank organized by different skill areas
- http://www.mnsu.edu/comdis/kuster2/therapy/articrx.html Articulation Therapy Ideas
- http://www.bbc.co.uk/schools/wordsandpictures/teachers/resources.shtml Activities & Books organizedby CVC, consonant clusters, long vowel sounds
- http://rbeaudoin333.homestead.com/bossy_r_s_1.html Activities targeting /ar/, /or/, /er/, /ir/, /ur/
- http://www.stutteringhelp.org/Default.aspx?tabid=131 A variety of brochures about stuttering
- http://www.hubbardscupboard.org/index.html A website for early childhood educators and parents, a variety of different activities
- http://www.thevirtualvine.com/brownbear.html Activities for Brown Bear
- http://www.angelfire.com/nj/speechlanguage/index.html Professional resources for speech and language, general education links, special education links, links to publishers of speech/language materials, idea exchanges, online activities for infants and preschoolers, speech and language online activities
12. http://www.speechtx.com/index.htm Speech therapy activities (i.e. articulation, language, literacy..)
13. http://www.starfall.com/ Educational activities primarily designed for first grade but, also useful for pre-kindergarten, kindergarten and second grade
14. http://www.kinderkorner.com/ Everything is organized by different themes with corresponding activities
15. http://www.kinderkorner.com/discoverypacks.html Everything is organized by different themes with corresponding activities…More ideas and themes are located at the very bottom of the web page.
16. http://www.dltk-teach.com/ Everything organized by themes along with activities
17. http://www.mnsu.edu/comdis/kuster2/sptherapy.html Wonderful site a lot of ideas, organized into different categories, all activities are examples of Materials That Can Be Adapted For Therapy.
18. http://www.superduperinc.com/Handouts/Handout.aspx Great handouts through SuperDuper that are organized by topics.
19. http://www.education.com/activity/all-grades/ and http://www.education.com/worksheets/ Activities and worksheets organized by grades
(preschool-high school) and topics (reading, writing, math, science, social studies, games, coloring)
20. http://www.msfrancoskindergarten.com/helpful-web-pages.html Helpful websites that are organized by Reading and Language Arts, Math, Science, Social Studies, and Cross-Curricular
21. http://jc-schools.net/PPTs-la.html Games and activities through PowerPoint
22. http://www.linguisystems.com/ceu_intro.php Earn free Continuing Education hours online through LinguiSystems by downloading the courses from home or work, read at your own pace, take an assessment and then earn a certificate.
23. http://www.readwritethink.org/index.asp Resources for reading and language arts instruction
24. http://www.autismgames.org Games for young children with Autism Spectrum Disorders, video models of games that parents can watch and learn from, and young children can watch and imitate. As well as strategies and tips for making games and play more educational and more fun!
25. http://www.mrsjonesroom.com/letter/ch.html Activities to target ‘ch’ sound
26. http://speech.jppss.k12.la.us/ Organized by AAC, Articulation, Fluency, Language, Voice Activities, some have corresponding Boardmaker pictures already prepared as well. Also some stories are in the form of a PowerPoint
27. http://www.adrianbruce.com/reading/games.htm Word games, phonics games, reading games, comprehension strategies and phonics poster section.
28. http://www.teachervision.fen.com/ Different activities to correspond to various lessons. Some are free and some require you to sign up for a membership
29. http://www.region2library.org/ppa.htm Alphabetical list of PowerPoint Presentations for younger and older students. Examples of PowerPoints include: Down by the bay, Counting Bears Book, Big and Little, Twinkle Twinkle, and many more…All of the PowerPoints include lots of colorful pictures and some sounds as well.
30. http://www.speech-language-therapy.com/slp-eureka.htm A variety of different speech therapy resources
31. http://www.home-speech-home.com/ Simplified information, speech therapy ideas
32. http://www.bingocardcreator.com/ Free trial for creating bingo cards
33. http://www.tlsbooks.com/preschoolandkindergartenworksheets.htm Preschool-fifth grade printable activities
34. http://www.fluencyfriday.org/treatment.html Fluency articles and ideas for therapy
36. http://www.kizclub.com/ Learning resources for kids…abcs, phonics, topics, stories, nursery rhymes
37. http://www.letteroftheweek.com/sound_th.html Targeting th sound
38. http://www.phonics.net.au/ Free worksheets to target all sounds
39. http://www.free-phonics-worksheets.com Phonics worksheets
40. http://www.marcias-lesson-links.com/OldLady.html An Old Lady that Swallowed a Fly
41. http://www.do2learn.com/ Communication cards, games, songs, and printable resources for special needs.