1. http://teachinglearnerswithmultipleneeds.blogspot.com/ : this is a Great resource to use for ideas and resources for SLPs and teachers of learners with severe, profound, intensive, significant, complex or multiple special needs. Some of the resources include: Symbol and Photo Sets and Programs to Use Them, AAC Cases, Activity Sharing, Fabulous Freebies, and many other great resources.
2. http://www.speakingofspeech.com/ : IEP goal bank, exchanging ideas, lesson plans & data forms, resource links for various topics (i.e. AAC, Phonology), Speech Swap Meet (forum for Speech Language Pathologists and Teachers SLPs to swap, buy, or sell therapeutic & educational materials, books, games and other similar items). There are lots of other great resources on this website as well.
3. http://preschoolprintables.com/ : Different printable pages (i.e. file folder games) to use with various activities
4. http://www.janbrett.com/index.html : Activities, coloring pages, games (computer and printable), cards
5. http://www.babybumblebee.com/company/freebies.cfm : Free posters, practice sheets, posters, parent tips, downloadable books and flashcards
6. http://www.crayola.com/ : Over 1,000 Crafts, Coloring Pages, and Lesson Plans
7. http://www.theideabox.com/ : Activities, Crafts, Recipes, Songs, Seasons, Forum
8. http://www.pics4learning.com/ : Free pictures (photographs & clip art) to use in an educational setting that are categorized by various topics
9. http://www.lakeshorelearning.com/general_content/free_resources/teachers_corner/teachersCorner.jsp : Lakeshore -Writing Practice, Awards, Flash Cards, Word Search, Crafts & Activities, Clip Art, Calendars & Templates, E-Cards, Classroom Designer, Customized Catalogs & Correlations, Head Start & Early Head Start, Classroom Designer, Complete Classrooms, Outdoor Learning, Grants & Organizations, Lesson Plans, Projects & Activities, Printables
10. http://www.speechtherapygames.com/FREEBIE.htm : Homework Hero Intro & Coloring Sheet, SSK Coloring Sheet, Thematic Units Calendars, Perkilou’s Percentages Quick Reference Guide, Freebie Books, 100+ Ways to Praise a Child, PowerPoint Games, Door Hangers, Board Games
11. http://www.mayer-johnson.com/downloads/trials/ : 30 Day Free Boardmaker Trial
12. http://www.enchantedlearning.com/sample/index.shtml : Free Sample Printable Pages with a Variety of Different Curriculum
13. http://lessonpix.com: User can create custom materials such as coloring sheets, Bingo, picture cards, etc. Clip art is available in a library with over 1000 pictures and/or the individual can upload his/her own clip art or photos to use with Lesson Pix's custom materials.
10/1/2011 01:38:26 am
Very good resource information. I am now certified to teach Art K-12.
10/5/2011 09:16:50 am
Faye: Thank you for your feedback, I am glad that you enjoyed this resource. Congrats on your certification to teach Art K-12!
Your comment will be posted after it is approved.
Leave a Reply.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.