When you begin to write your college essay it is important to know:
1.Guidelines for your specific college essay for each college.
2.Research about the college and the program that interests you.
3.What topic are your writing about within your essay.
Start brainstorming and drafting your college essay.
Possible tools to help you draft your essay:
1. Evernote https://evernote.com/
2. Mind Map http://mindmapfree.com/
Connect your essay to your story. Include things such as:
1. Tell a story with a focus
2. How you have grown as a student
3. Lessons you have learned
4. Be creative
Review your essay and revise it.
1. Proofread, make corrections.
2. Have others check for corrections.
3. Reread essay and think of any other ways to make it better.