I was inspired to do 27 Random Acts of Kindness for my Birthday after reading a Blog post that I came across via @PragmaticMom
Above are just a few pictures of the random acts of kindness and below is the full list. Happy Friday to Everyone and if you are inspired pay it forward!
27 Random Acts of Kindness for my 27th Birthday:
1. Food for the homeless
2.Pay toll for person behind me.
4. Left sweet treats for my coworker
5. Wrote a letter to someone who made a difference in my life.
6.Thanked my parents for being super special.
7.Started a piggy bank for a good cause.
8. Chocolate for janitor
9. Went to my favorite small business and supported them.
10. Cookies for mail carrier
11. Let a group of people cross the street
12. Held the elevator
13. Thanked my students for working so hard in Speech
14. Gave cookies to my hair stylist and salon
15. Collected toys for tots
16.Doughnuts to Maintenance workers
17. Let someone get over in front of me when I was driving
18.Gave away warm items (i.e. gloves, scarves, etc.) to the homeless
19. Help someone picked up some items that they dropped.
20. Let someone go in front of me at the checkout counter
21. Left a bigger tip for the waitress
22.Listened to a friend
23. Left one of my favorite quotes for my coworker
24. Left change in the vending machine
25. Left a children's book at the library
26. Bought coffee for person behind me
27. Signed up to volunteer my time to an organization.
Best Birthday Ever and a Ritual to come for many more birthdays and of course the many acts of kindness that are done everyday.￼
Happy Monday Everyone...One of my favorite FREE holiday apps that my students are really enjoying is the Gingerbread Cookie Maker. It is so much fun and is great to build lots of language and work on those good speech sounds. Above are some of the screenshots and I always stick the cookie in the oven. We all have really enjoyed this great holiday app. What are some of your favorite holiday apps?
How?... Communicate your Credentials!
Promote the Profession...
1. Like SLPro on Facebook.
2. Create a professional page at GoSLPro.com
3. If you believe in it, help SLPro grow! If you would like to join, I outlined the 8 Easy Steps to Build your Profile. The screenshots are below.