- With GoSLPro.com - Quickly build a professional page that tells people who you are & what you do
- Example of professional profile: http://goslpro.com/gary.
- It’s your own professional website. Your address is GoSLPro.com/YourName
- Students you can showcase your portfolio on SLPro as well. An example of a profile: http://goslpro.com/aileenpimentel
- You can include your address in your email signature, like the example below:
- Add your professional website to your Facebook and Twitter accounts
- Show your friends some love – share their profile with just a few clicks
- Update your profile as you add academic & professional accomplishments.
- They realize the value of introductions & open communication.
How?... Communicate your Credentials!
- Help people understand what you’re studying and the profession that you’re passionate about.
Promote the Profession...
- Your profile is your voice. Let it be heard so everyone knows what a Speech-Language Pathologist is and knows how to find one.
1. Like SLPro on Facebook.
2. Create a professional page at GoSLPro.com
3. If you believe in it, help SLPro grow! If you would like to join, I outlined the 8 Easy Steps to Build your Profile. The screenshots are below.