01. Cuisine Magic
3. Typing Skills: I have been working on typing faster and increasing my words per minute (wpm)
4. Dance Like No One is Watching: This is so fun and great exercise, learning different dance routines and putting the routine to music.
Over the next few weeks I will be sharing quarantine activities and things that I am doing at home.
Sweat it Out
Quote of the Week:
"If you put yourself in a position where you have to stretch outside your comfort zone, then you are forced to expand your consciousness and to strive and achieve." -Les Brown
Felt Like a Kid Moment:
This week I felt like a kid when I was enjoying Google's 3d animals more than my daughter :)
Find out all of the 3D animals you can see on Google's 3D animals: https://9to5google.com/2020/03/28/google-3d-animals-list/
What are some of the activities that you all are doing in quarantine? I would love to share them with others too in a post.
(Purchases through affiliate links below earn me a small commission with no extra cost to you. See our Disclosure Policy here.)
Here are the links for possible volunteer opportunities listed above:
1. Kulture City: https://www.kulturecity.org/
2. Equestrian Enrichment Program: https://www.teriinc.org/programs/equestrian/
3. Organization for Autism Research: https://researchautism.org/get-involved/volunteer/
4. Music Therapy: https://www.theconnectedcitizen.org/index.php/volunteer-opportunities/music-therapy
5. Exercise Programs such as Kids Enjoy Exercise Now (KEEN): https://www.keengreaterdc.org/volunteers
6. Aphasia Program such as Snyder Center for Aphasia Life Enhancement (SCALE):