2. On the main page there are different featured activities that other users have created.
~Feel free to use the search box at the top if you are looking for specific activities.
~Click on Create (it has a + sign) to start your own board.
3. A blank board appears and now it is time to explore all of the different options. ~If you click on the happy face at the bottom of the screen the Creation Packs will pop up on the right hand side of your screen.
4. The creation packs have different categories with images. ~At the top usually are the creation packs based on holiday themes. ~The user can use different pre-made backgrounds and other images.
5. If you click on the magnifying glass at the bottom of the screen the web search bar will appear. ~You can search the web for pictures that are not listed under the Creation pack. *Before you can search the web, Tiny Tap has a feature that a grown up has to tap and hold inside of the circle in order to access web pictures.
7. If you would like to add text, click on the "Aa" to add text. Input the text in the box and you can change the color and style of the text.
6. In the search bar you can type the image that you would like to add to your board. ~I searched for "butterflies"
8. Click on the camera to import image from an album, or you can take a picture with the camera option, or import image from your dropbox.